Level01 has something exciting in the works! On 1 July, 2018, Level01’s token sale will open to the public and will end on 31 December, 2018 00:00 UTC. LVX is our Ethereum-based, ERC-20 utility token that powers the Level01 platform.
The LVX token functions in conjunction with smart contracts and serves as a common medium of exchange that can be programmed via algorithms to automatically credit profits to a trader.
Here are some important details about the public sale:
- Total token supply: 1,200,000,000 LVX
- Tokens for sale: 864,000,000 LVX
- Minimum purchase: 2,000 LVX
- Maximum purchase: 900,000 LVX
- Accepted modes of payment: BTC/ETH (Smart Contract will automatically disburse LVX to the wallet)
- Price is at $0.290 per token (16 Sep – 23 Sep) and increases every 2 weeks, so buy now! The required payment (BTC/ETH) is calculated based on daily rate and token sale schedule.
- Soft cap: USD 15 million (If the soft cap is not reached, LVX tokens that have been issued still remain.)
- Hard cap: USD 75 million
- Public sale period: 1 July 2018 to 31 December 2018
The token sale will end when all token are sold. If the token sale period ends before all tokens are sold, unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Our whitelist registration is open! Register with Level01 here to participate in the token sale.
To know more about our project, read our Whitepaper.
Read more about the LVX token here.
Level01 is the ultimate peer-to-peer derivatives exchange, utilizing the latest in blockchain technology for a decentralized trading experience with no intermediaries. Trade options in Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks and Indices and more, all from the powerful Level01 platform.
Visit our website or get in touch with us through any of our social media channels!